Bankruptcy & The Military
Protecting Your Security Clearance
& Your Military Career
More and more members of the U.S. Military are now facing a financial crisis - overwhelming debt, inflated interest rates on borrowed funds, providing for loved ones at home while deployed far from home.
Don't let these debts and financial problems jeopardize your security clearance or threaten your military career. Bankruptcy is a legal, honorable way to solve your financial crisis. But there are special factors to consider when filing for bankruptcy while in the military.
Located just miles from Fort Hood, my staff and I have spent over 30 years helping thousands of soldiers overcome their financial obstacles. We are honored to assist those serving our country navigate the complicated bankruptcy process.
Download our FREE report "Bankruptcy & The Military: What You Need to Know" and learn:
When you're ready to take that first step towards financial freedom, give us a call at 254-690-4110 or visit www.centraltexasbankruptcy.com. We offer a free initial consultation and a convenient payment plan.
- The types of bankruptcy relief available to you
- How bankruptcy affects your security clearance
- What special protections Congress provides to military personnel
- How to secure the return of your housing waiver
- How to stop stops garnishments, foreclosures, repossessions, lawsuits & stressful collection calls
Consultations with Ms. Shank are by appointment only.
Principal office: Waco, TX